This tour exposes you to the history and spirit of the mother City. This tour includes an optional to visit Table Mountain (weather permitting), recently voted the new 7th Wonder of the world.
From the summit of the famous landmark Table Mountain, admire sweeping views of Cape Town before you embark on your exploratory drive of significant city sites.
Begin with a drive to the base of the Table Mountain Arial Cableway. Situated above the city, you can appreciate the views from here, or purchase a ticket to the top for truly breathtaking panoramas. Once there, take in stunning vistas over both coastlines, the Cape of Good Hope, and out to Robben Island.
Once you’ve descended, continue the drive through the city. Stop at the Company Gardens. Enjoy a walk through the garden and a visit to the South African Museum. This is followed by a visit to the Castle of Good Hope – the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa.
- Panoramic views from Table Mountain
- Comprehensive overview of major landmarks
- Visit the oldest building in South Africa
- Country’s multi-cultural history in the South African Museum & Company Garden
- Calming greenery of picturesque Company’s Gardens
- Parliament Buildings, City Hall & the Castle of Good Hope
- Malay Quarter / Bo – Kaap & Green Market Square
- Signal Hill, Camps Bay & Clifton
- Short Diamond factory tour (optional)
- Visit Table Mountain (cable car fee not including & weather permitting)
- Visit Table View for a ҅ post card ҆ view of Table Mountain
- Guided tour of Cape Town
- Admission to South Africa Museum and Company’s Gardens
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Cape Town hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English & French