Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+27 82 968 9219
Allow us to take you on a breathtaking journey through the famous Cape wine lands. Experience the wine making process, from the vineyard to the bottle and visit the historical Towns of Stellenbosch, Franschoek & Paarl.
This scenic guided tour will take you through magnificent mountain landscapes and rolling vineyards to the heart of the Cape Winelands.
Visit wine estates in Franschhoek, Paarl & Stellenbosch with cellar tour and a cheese and wine tasting at 2 regional estates.
Spend the day exploring Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch.
This day tour to the Cape Winelands – which includes a wine and cheese tasting and a cellar tour in Paarl, Franschhoek as well as a wine tasting at a Stellenbosch wine farm – is a must-do for visitors and locals alike.
• Experience the wine making process, from the vineyard to the bottle and visit the historical Towns of Stellenbosch, Franschoek & Paarl
• Drive through Paarl where our guests will enjoy wine and cheese tasting on a wine Estate
• View Nelson Mandela’s former prison (victor Vester)
• The next stop is Franschhoek, where guests will have about two hours to explore the town, enjoy lunch or indulge in an extra wine tasting.
• Historical village and Huguenot memorial (optional)
• Then we will take a scenic drive over the impressive Helshoogte Pass to the picturesque town of Stellenbosch where our guests will be visiting the Stellenbosch City, historical Cape Dutch homesteads village Cellar tour & wine tasting on a Stellenbosch Estate
Your guide will highlight points of interest along the way (in English or French), and will be on hand to answer any questions you have about the route or wine farms.
Afterwards enjoy wine tasting before heading back to Cape Town
Cellar tour & wine tasting on a Stellenbosch Estate
Visit historical Cape Dutch homesteads village
Drive through Paarl
Wine tasting on a wine Estate
View Nelson Mandela’s former prison (victor Vester)
Wine tasting at a Franschoek Vineward
Huguenot memorial (optional)